Camp Wewa Programs and Events
Archery Classes (4 Week Programs)
A fundamental beginner level 1 archery class that covers the basics of shooting, range safety, and general archery knowledge. For ages 8 and older. Cost is $60 for residents and $80 for non-residents. This program is instructed by a certified level 2 archery coach. Visit our Registration page to learn more and register today!
Intro to Climbing
This class is designed for beginner climbers looking to learn basic techniques, body positions, and movements to help you move confidently and safely on the wall. This class starts with a good climbing warm-up and then moves to the climbing as well as, observing the learning from your classmates and instructor. Climbing is available to people aged 5 and up, weighing at least 25 pounds and a maximum of 300 pounds. Cost is $80 for residents and $96 for non-residents.
Visit our Registration page to learn more and register today!
Red Cross Swim Lessons at Camp Wewa taught by Amber-Leigh's Aquatics
Please email Amber-Leigh Aquatics for class schedule and complete details.
Classes offered include:
- Preschool Level 1 - PL1 is for children who have never taken any lessons before and who are working on getting comfortable in the water. Ages 3-5
- Preschool Level 2- PL2: Is for children who are comfortable in the pool, can put their face in the water and can float / glide with assistance. Ages 3 - 5
- Preschool Level 3- PL3 is for children who are able to float on their own and are working on rolling over on their back or jumping in the pool unassisted and swimming back to the wall. Ages 3-5
- Youth Swim Lessons Level 1-YSL1 is for children who have never had any lessons before and who are working on getting comfortable in the water. Ages 6+
- Youth Swim Lessons Level 2-YSL2 is for children who are comfortable in the water, they can put their face in the water and are learning how to float and glide. Ages 6+
- Youth Swim Lessons Level 3-YSL3 is for children who are independent in the water and begin to learn technique for freestyle. bilateral breathing, backstroke and whipkick Ages 6+
- Swim League is for Children who are able to swim a length of the pool. They will learn technique for the four competitive strokes, flip turns, dives and work on their endurance.
Registration for these classes can be made by contacting Amber-Leigh at 407-970-9772 or by emailing Amber-Leigh Aquatics Payments accepted include Cash, Check, Zelle, and Venmo.
For additional information about Camp Wewa events and programs, please email Camp Wewa.