FAQ - State Regulated Businesses


What do I need if my business is regulated by a state agency?


If your business is regulated by any state agency, you must acquire the required state license or certificate of registration before a City Business Tax Receipt can be issued.

For more information, or assistance in acquiring the required state licenses/certificates, please contact:
Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations
Phone: 850-487-1395

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Phone: 850-488-3022