Report a Concern

Please use our GovQA Report a Concern system to communicate with the City of Apopka on a variety of non-emergency items.

Report a concern button

Step One Gather Information: 

Collect the address, specific location, and a description of the issue within Apopka's city limits.

Step Two Report to the City: 

Submit your request through the City's GovQA Portal by asking a question, making a request, or finding information. 

Step Three Review the Concern:

  • Requests are entered into our system and immediately routed to the appropriate department to be addressed.
  • The responsible department will investigate your issue and take the necessary steps to address it.
  • The status of your case can be viewed online
  • Notification will be sent, to the email provided, when the service request is complete.