Apopka Youth Works
The City of Apopka, Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce, and CareerSource Central Florida are teaming up once again to provide local students with unique opportunities to explore a variety of rewarding careers in the Apopka area.
Apopka Youth Works (AYW) introduces Apopka area high schoolers to the world of employment.
In 2015, Apopka Youth Works began with 32 area students from moderate to low income families. For many, it was their first chance to work in a real-world business environment and for some it led to full-time employment.
Registration Now Open for our 2022 Summer Youth Program with Apopka Youth Works & CareerSource Central Florida
Aimed at helping young adults train and achieve meaningful careers through talent solutions that ignite potential, CareerSource Central Florida's (CSCF) Summer Youth Program is the perfect opportunity for students ages 15 to 19.
This summer, pursue your dreams with CareerSource Central Florida, Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Apopka, and Apopka Youth Works with our summer program.
Take advantage of today for tomorrow's future with CareerSource Central Florida's Summer Youth Program.
- Explore: 4 to 5 week college experience, earning incentives while gaining exposure to in-demand jobs. (Ages 15 to 19)
- Experience: Up to 5-week paid internship earning wages while gaining real world experience, working 30 hours per week. (Ages 16 to 19)
- Accelerate: 4 to 5 week paid training, earing incentives and accelerating skills through hands-on experience. (Ages 16 to 19)
Visit CareerSource Central Florida Summer Youth Program for more information about this program.
Registration Now Open for 2022 Businesses
The City of Apopka, Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce, and CareerSource Central Florida invites businesses to partner with them to host summer interns for up to 5 weeks at no cost to the business.
Impact the Future Workforce of Central Florida:
- Get seasonal help
- Up to 5-week intern, paid by CareerSource Central Florida
- Identify future employee
- Impact the lives of young adultsBusiness Registration now available!