- Public Services
- Water Resource Management
- Backflow Prevention
- Certified Backflow Testers
Certified Backflow Testers
Backflow Prevention Information
Please visit our Backflow Prevention page to learn more about this program.
For additional information, please email our Water Maintenance Department or call 407-703-1730.
Download a copy of our Cross-Connection Guide (PDF).
This guide includes what you need to know and frequently asked questions.
Subdivisions on the list have been identified with having a backflow preventer that will need to be tested. The preventer will be located in a black box in front of the potable meter.
List of Reclaimed Subdivisions
- Arbor Ridge
- Bluegrass Estates
- Carriage Hill
- Chandler Estates
- Charleston Park
- Clayton Estates
- Clear Lake Estates
- Clear Lake Landing
- Coach Homes at Errol
- Country Landing
- County Crossing Estates
- Courtyards & Coach Homes at Errol
- Dunhill at Errol Estates
- Emerald Cove
- Emerson North Townhomes
- Emerson Park
- Fisher Plantation
- Hawthorne Oaks @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Hillside at Wekiva
- Hilltop Reserve
- Holly Creek
- Lake Doe Reserve
- Lake Heiniger Estates
- Lake Todd Estates
- Landings at Rock Springs
- Lester Ridge
- Magnolia Park Estates
- Marbella Reserve
- Meadow Oaks
- Muirfield Estates at Errol Estates
- New Horizon
- Oak Hill Reserve
- Oak Ridge
- Oaks at Kelly Park
- Orchid Estates
- Palmetto Ridge
- Parkside at Errol @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Pitman Estates
- Poe Reserve
- Quail Estates
- Rock Springs Estates
- Rock Springs Ridge
- San Sebastian Reserve
- Sanctuary Golf Estates
- Silver Oak
- Spring Eidge
- Stonewood Reserve
- Stoneywood at Errol Estates
- Traditions at Wekiva
- Vicks Landing
- Vista Reserve
- Vistas at Waters Edge
- Wekiva Crest
- Wekiva Park Townhomes
- Wekiva Run
- Wekiva Springs Reserve
- Winged Foot Estates @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Certified Backflow Testers
The City of Apopka will work with certified professionals to offer the Dual Check Device if needed, to complete the conversion on areas served by reclaim water at a discount cost.
Certified Backflow Testers List (No Affiliation to the City of Apopka)
|Name of Certified Backflow Tester||Phone Number for Certified Backflow Tester|
|AAA Backflows R US LLC||407-461-5643|
|Alpha Repair Corporation||407-232-1588|
|Aarons Backflow Services Inc||407-829-7933|
|A-1 Backflow Testing||407-212-6499|
|A-1 Service Plumbing Inc||407-578-7840|
|Ace Flow Control||407-574-7208|
|All Backflow Services||407-291-7055|
|American Backflow and Fire Services||877-393-5544|
|Backflo Testing Company||407-532-0400|
|Backflows of Central FL Inc||407-637-4790|
|Coast To Coast Backflow LLC||352-530-0093|
|G. Pittman & Associates||352-394-6287|
|Gray's Backflow Services LLC||407-592-2365|
|McGee Backflow Testing||407-744-6197|
|Modern Plumbing Industries||407-327-6000|
|Prestige Plumbing & Backflow Services||386-624-4119|
|RCM Utilities, LLC.||352-561-2990|
|Rogers Irrigation & Repair||407-699-1705|
|Simply Backflow Services||407-919-9249|
|Tito's Pipe and Drain||407-331-8486|
Please Note: The Backflow technicians above are not affiliated with the City of Apopka. However, these technicians have supplied the City with acceptable certification that allows them to perform backflow maintenance. This list is given as a courtesy, any technician who can supply proof of current certification is acceptable.
City Council Presentation from February 16, 2022
Public Services gave an update about the Cross Connection Program at the City Council Meeting on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
Click to download a copy of the Cross Connection Program Update Presentation (PDF) from February 16, 2022 meeting.
This meeting is also available on the City's YouTube Channel. Watch the Cross Connection Program presentation now.
- Is the Cross Connection Program new?
- Why do I own this device?
- Why is the City following up now about the backflow device?
- Why is this device required?
- What is the backflow prevention device for or do?
- Do I have to do this requirement for my backflow preventer?
- What if my house is less than two years old?
- Can I get an extension for my backflow preventer?
- Where is my backflow preventer located?
- Is there a list of Certified Backflow Testers?