View all facilities
Apopka Splash Pad
Subfacility of Kit Land Nelson Park
- Splash Pad
The City Splash Pad at Kit Land Nelson Park includes
- Mega Soaker: Large bucket that drops 40 gallons of water at a time.
- Sneaky Soaker: Small splash buckets mounted on tall poles with a water shower head.
- Splash Blasters: Small Water Cannons
- Fun-Guy: Mushroom-shaped sprayer for toddlers
- Fun-Brella: Creates a curtain of water
- Spray Tunnel: Sprays water from a series of ground spouts
- Free for groups less than 10
- $2 per head for summer camp groups and parties of 10 or more (Cash at the gate or call to pay in advance)
Weekends Only Information
- April 2 through May 29, 2022
- August 13 through September 25, 2022
- Hours: 10 AM to 5 PM
Normal Hours of Operation (May 31, 2022 through August 7, 2022)
- Tuesday through Sunday
- 10 AM to 5 PM
- May 31, 2022 through August 7, 2022
Holiday Hours (10 AM to 2 PM)
- Memorial Day 2022
- July 4, 2022
- Labor Day 2022
- The Small Shade Structure is available for rent in 2 hour intervals, Tuesday through Sunday, 10 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 3 PM for $30 plus tax
- The Large Shade Structure is not available for rent during public hours.
- Private Splash Pad rentals are available in the Weekends Only season, Monday through Friday 10 AM through 12 PM or 1 PM to 3 PM, and on weekends, 5 PM to 7 PM.
- Private Splash Pad rentals are available in the Tuesday through Sunday season, Tuesday through Sunday, 5 PM to 7 PM.
- Summer Camps: Please call before coming to the Splash Pad to pay fee.
Contact us at 407-703-1742 for more information and to make reservations.